Use the Kendall Motor Oil Locator to find a local Kendall Installer to visit & pick one up.
Copyright © 2015 Phillips 66 Company. Phillips 66, Kendall, the Two Finger logo, GT-1, and the Kendall logo are registered trademarks of Phillips 66 Company in the U.S.A. and other countries.
1. Eligibility: The Kendall Motor Oil Everyone Drives a Taxi sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, excluding employees of Phillips 66 Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, distributors, sales representatives, and advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings and their respective spouses) or members of the households of each such employee. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. How to Enter: An entry code may be obtained at any participating Kendall Motor Oil Installer, from March 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015, while supplies last. No purchase is necessary to obtain an official sweepstakes entry code. Limit one entry code per visit. After obtaining an entry code, go to www.KendallSweepstakes.com, enter the entry code and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form to receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. A valid sweepstakes entry must include: name, street address, city, state, ZIP Code, e-mail address, phone number, and date of birth. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2015 to be included in the final drawing. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the registered account holder of the e-mail address provided at the time of entry. Any attempted form of participation in the Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered that a person has entered more than two times per day using multiple e-mail addresses or residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person's entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, or incomplete entries. Limit six (6) entries per person/email address/household per month. Automated methods of entry are prohibited, and any use of automated methods to enter will cause disqualification.
During the months of March through July:
Grand Prize (1 per month): $2,400 in the form of a Visa prepaid card towards a vacation of the winner's choice. First Prize (200 per month): Free Kendall GT-1 High Performance Synthetic Blend oil change at the store entry code was obtained (ARV: $35). Second Prize (10 per month): a Garmin GPS Unit, ARV: $100.
During the months of August through December:
Grand Prize(1 per month): Free Gas for a Year awarded in the form of a $2,400 Visa® prepaid card. First Prize (200 per month): Free Kendall GT-1 High Performance Synthetic Blend oil change at the store entry code was obtained, (ARV: $35). Second Prize (10 per month): $100 worth of gas in the form of a Visa® prepaid card. Visa® prepaid cards are subject to terms set by the issuer.
Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: $104,000
4. Random Drawings: A random drawing to select the potential prize winners will be held on or about the 10th of each month, beginning April 10, 2015 and ending on or about January 10, 2016, from all eligible entries received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the last day of the preceding month. Drawings will be conducted by the Sweepstakes Administrator, whose decisions on all matters are final. Non-winning entries will be carried over into subsequent drawings. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received for each drawing. Limit of one (1) prize per person/household.
5. Prize Award Procedures: Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by email or phone. Entrants should check their spam filters and email messages regularly to ensure they do not contain any important sweepstakes notifications. Potential winners must respond within 72 hours, or an alternate winner will be chosen. An affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release and Form W-9 must be completed and signed by potential Grand Prize winners and returned within 14 days of notification or prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded. Publicity release not required where requiring a publicity release is prohibited. First and second prizes will be mailed to winners at the address provided on the entry form within 4 to 6 weeks of drawing. If any prize is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded.
6. General: No substitutions, cash redemptions or transfer of prize except as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value should featured prize become unavailable. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner. A Form 1099 will be filed with the IRS reporting the value of the Grand Prize, as required by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final in all matters relating to this promotion.
By accepting a prize, winner consents to Sponsor's use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and promotion purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited. Participants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning a prize, any and all costs of redemption and any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. By accepting prize, winners agree to release Phillips 66 Company, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents, from any and all liability for loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize.
No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties for technical issues that may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, hardware or software errors; network or Internet connectivity, or other communication issues; garbled, jumbled, or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent to or received; inaccessibility of the Website, in whole or in part, for any reason; or unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the online portion of the Sweepstakes should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the game. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of the prize or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Website. Website access is at user's own risk. Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or any other losses of any kind that may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or access to the Website. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THOSE MAKING SUCH ATTEMPTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Winners List: For a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope for receipt by February 15, 2016 to: Kendall Everyone Drives a Taxi Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o ST&P Communications, Inc., 320 Springside Dr., Suite 150, Fairlawn, OH 44333.
SPONSOR: Phillips 66 Company, PO Box 4428, Houston, TX 77210